The Information Technology (IT) Department provides computer facilities to councils and departments within the Church Offices at 121 George Street, Edinburgh. It also provides facilities and support to presbytery clerks and other groups.
The department is responsible for the telephone service within 121 George Street, and assisting other groups with this, and providing the email systems there as well.
The department comes under the remit of the Central Services Committee.
Software, hardware and data management
The IT team provides the following facilities and services:
- the provision and maintenance of data and voice networks;
- the purchase and installation of hardware and software;
- support for problems and guidance on the use of software;
- development of in-house software; and
- maintenance of data within some central systems
For further information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact:
- IT Manager: David Malcolm Tel 0131 240 2247