South Carntyne Church and Halls, Glasgow

Offers over £170,000

sth carntyne ent.jpg

Substantial former Church and Halls occupying a salient location at the junction of Carntyne Road and Glencorse Street, Glasgow. This detached single storey Church and Hall with pitched timber roof was built in 1937 and is of relatively standard ecclesiastic design and layout of a Church from that era.

View particulars [851.3 KB]