Melville South Church, Montrose
Offers Over £99,000
Melville South Church is located on the east side of Castle Street in close proximity to the historic town centre of Montrose.
A substantial and traditional building, the church was constructed in 1861 and is a category C listed building. The church has a number of Gothic features such as pointed-arch windows with trefoil traceries, and an entrance tower /steeple.
Montrose is the most northerly of the Angus coastal towns and lies approximately 30 miles north of Dundee and 30 miles south of Aberdeen. The town has a population of approximately 11,000 and is an important commercial port for the oil and gas industries. It is also an important service and employment centre for the north-east of Angus area.