The Former St. James' Church and Hall, Paisley
Offers Over £125,000
An impressive church and hall located in the town of Paisley, nine miles west of Glasgow. This substantial, Gothic style Church with steeple was constructed during the 1880’s.
A large, integrated Church hall is situated to the rear. A single storey extension hasbeen added to the hall, providing a smaller hall, meeting rooms and toilet facilities.
Externally, there are well-maintained grounds with a single track drive providing access to the car park which lies to the eastside of the buildings. There is currently space for 13 cars.