Strathmiglo Church Hall, High Street, Strathmiglo
Offers Around £60,000
The subjects offered for sale comprise a former church hall located in the village of Strathmiglo, Fife. The hall dates back to 1934 and is a high single storey detached building of traditional brick construction, with a rear extension to the building being added at a later date. The total site extends to around 0.061 hectares (0.15 acres).
Strathmiglo is a small village in the Howe of Fife and has a population of around 1,000. The village contains all the usual local amenities and facilities. The town of Cupar lies around 11 miles to the east with the larger town of Glenrothes located only 9 miles away.