Torryburn Church & Session House, Torryburn
UNDER OFFERUNDER OFFER
Torryburn Church and Session House are C listed buildings, dating approximately 200 years. They are built on the site of a previous church which was first constructed in c.1616. The Church is surrounded by a graveyard which is owned by the local authority.
The church has main electricity and water and the session house has a chemical toilet.