Ministries Council vacancies
These roles range from family/youth/outreach workers to more traditional Parish Assistant positions and are in both rural and urban settings. The roles will allow you to use your gifts, skills and experience to make a difference to the lives of people in our parishes and communities.
The job description for the role is listed under each vacancy along with our application forms. Please complete both Application Form A and Application Form B and send to firstname.lastname@example.org or print and post (marked 'private and confidential') to Human Resources, Church of Scotland, 121 George Street, Edinburgh EH2 4YN.
Please save the forms to your device before filling them in and returning them to us. If you encounter any difficulties when editing them, please download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Pastoral Assistant - Waterfront and Dalmuir Barclay
- Pastoral Assistant - Dumbarton Linkage
- Children and Family Worker, Waterfront
- Young People's Development Worker - Muirhouse
- Development Worker - Muirhouse
- Pastoral Assistant - St David's Broomhouse
- Associate Minister, Greyfriars