Good money week
What have faith and money got to do with Climate Change?
Join us to explores key issues around how we can invest our money ethically to have a positive impact on Climate Change individually, as part of your congregation and in your community.
At our annual Good Money Week Conference the Church of Scotland is partnering with Christian Aid Scotland, Eco-Congregation Scotland and Oikocredit to show how our financial investments can have an impact on Climate Change.
After hearing from our keynote speakers from Christian Aid Scotland and Oikocredit you will have the opportunity to take part in two of the three workshops focusing on what you can do individually, as part of your congregation and in your community.
- 9:15 - 9:45 Registration and Tea/Coffee
- 9:45 - 9:50 Introduction (Chair: Dr Katherine Trebeck, Oxfam)
- 9:50 - 10:05 Keynote 1 - Rev Sally Foster-Fulton, Christian Aid Scotland
- 10:05 - 10:20 Keynote 2 - Chris Hegarty,Christian Aid Scotland (Big Shift Campaign)
- 10:20 - 11:35 Keynote 3 - Monica Middleton, Oikocredit
- 10:35 - 11:15 Workshops - session 1
- 11:15 - 11:35 Tea/Coffee break
- 11:35 - 12:15 Workshops - session 2
- 12:15 - 13:00 Panel discussion and questions
- 13:00 - 13:05 Wrap/call to action (Chair)
- 13:05 - 13:45 Buffet lunch and networking
Workshop 1: What can I do as an individual?
Workshop 2: What can congregations do?
Workshop 3: What can your community do?
Date: 12 October
Location: Saint Andrew's and Saint George's West Church, 13-17 George Street, Edinburgh EH2 2PA