There are a number of resources available to download from this page to assist your congregation with Stewardship. These include gift aid, worship, planning guides and posters.
For Treasurers, you can find more information on finance resources.
To download your resources highlight the title of the resources below and the available resources will appear. Click on the resource that you require and you can download it.
Gift Aid and Gift Aid Small Donation Scheme
Kirk Session and Congregational Board resources
National Stewardship Programme resources
- 40 Acts of Lent – receive an email every day of Lent with a reflection and generosity challenge
- Bible studies for small groups
- Christian giving is sacrifical giving (leaflet)
- Kids' Wallchart for Sunday Schools (new for 2015)
- Lent Bible Study (new for 2015)
- Lent Studies
- SOS - Stewardship Sermons
- Stewardship Bible Study Booklet
- Worship and Sermon book (New for 2015)
- Worship Resources
Raising Funds Resources
This section explores ways through which we can make gifts as individuals. In the coming months we will further explore how you can give to your congregation or other missions as you live your daily life. For instance, as you shop.
Many of you reading this have experienced giving an offering at a church that you are visiting, at your own church or towards a good cause.
We see stewardship as a way of living which honors God by recognising that everything we have belongs to Him and we are called to good stewards of these. This could be giving God a proportion of our money, time and talents.