The Central Properties Department provides a professional property and facilities service to:
- Central Services Committee
- Faith Nurture Forum (formerly Mission and Discipleship Council and Ministries Council)
- Faith Impact Forum (formerly Church and Society Council and World Mission Council)
- other sections of the Church on an ad hoc basis.
The department falls under the remit of the Central Services Committee.
The department is responsible for a range of duties which include the acquisition and disposal of Church property and sites for new churches. It also takes a lead in the construction and redevelopment of Church property and manages existing property such as manses, furlough houses, offices and Church centres.
The Central Properties Department team is responsible for proactive and reactive maintenance, tenant management and support, congregation and building user training and support, and the identification and selection of appropriate contractors to undertake works.
In its role of providing professional facilities services, the department identifies and supplies appropriate equipment and carries out the statutory periodic testing and maintenance of equipment.
Contact for more information
For further information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at the Church's offices in Edinburgh.
- Property officer: Eunice Smith
- Support assistant: Joyce Anderson