St Columba Gaelic Church, 300 St Vincent Street, Glasgow
Historic A-listed Gothic style church located towards the western end of St Vincent Street within the Blythswood district of Glasgow City Centre. The substantial building was completed in 1904 and has a 200ft spire, adjoining halls and raised ground floor one-bedroom church officers flat.
Offering a once in a lifetime purchase opportunity in a wonderful city centre location, the property retains many of its spectacular original features and presents a beautiful church interior. The historic and spectacular German 3-manual Walcker organ (https://www.highlandcathedral.org.uk/organ) will remain.
Surrounded by modern offices, the church sits on fully developed site of 0.80 acres or thereby and is of great historical interest and would present an incredible space for the right buyer.
The church is set in highly connected city centre location with bus, rail and motorway connections in close proximity. Retail and leisure facilities are available on Sauchiehall Street and other adjoining streets.