Faith Nurture/Ministries Council vacancies
The Faith Nurture Forum (formerly the Ministries Council) provides additional support locally to complement the work of Parish Ministers and communities with their Ministry Development Staff.
There are a number of roles available across Scotland, ranging from family/youth/outreach workers to more traditional roles such as Parish Assistants and Associate Ministers.
The variety of roles will allow you to best assess where your gifts, skills, and experience are best suited, and allow you to make a difference to the lives of the people in the parishes and communities.
- Community Outreach Worker, Queens Park Govanhill
- Family and Community Worker, Garthamlock and Craigend
Irvine and Kilmarnock
- Mission Pioneer, Towerlands Church Plant Initiative
- Mission Pioneer, Sports Development Initiative
- Mission Pioneer, Virtual Church Initiative
- Mission Pioneer, "Open Doors" Disability Inclusion Initiative
- Mission Pioneer Team Leader
- Mission Pioneer, Stewarton 20-40s Initiative
- Mission Pioneer - Growing together with God, South Kilmarnock
- Children, Youth and Development Worker, St Margaret's Glenrothes
- Community Outreach Worker, Torbain and Templehall United
How to apply
Applications should be sent by email to email@example.com and must be received by 12 noon on the closing date.
Applications should comprise:
- A personal statement, outlining how your skills, experiences and personal qualities match the requirements of the role outlined in the job description. Please include names and email addresses of two referees, who will not be contacted until later in the process.
- A full CV, including educational and professional qualifications alongside a full employment history showing positions held, responsibilities and relevant achievements.
- A personal information form, to be downloaded and attached.
Applications without a CV, personal statement and personal information form will not be taken forward in the process. Each document should be a maximum of 2 sides of A4.
For more information on any of our roles, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.