Edgerston Church, Edgerston, Scottish Borders
Beautifully maintained church located in the small rural hamlet of Edgerston within the South Borders region. The church was built in 1838 and is of stone and slate construction and is a Category B Listed Building.
The church comprises a main church space, with balcony and vestry as well as an outbuilding which provides an additional storage space and can be accessed externally.
The church benefits from a mains supply of electricity although the church does not presently benefit from mains supply of water or drainage. The church is surrounded by a council owned cemetery.
Edgerston is situated 8 miles North of the Anglo Scottish Borders and 7 miles South of Jedburgh. The town of Jedburgh is otherwise known as the ‘Jewel of the Borders’ and has a variety of independent shops, restaurants and cafes as well as a swimming pool, fitness centre, 2 primary schools and a Grammar. The A68 provides direct access to Edinburgh and Newcastle-upon-Tyne. The towns of Hawick, Kelso, Selkirk and Galashiels are all within 20 miles.