What Just Happened: Perspectives on the COVID experience
Join a panel reflecting on what research in Scotland is teaching us about the impact of the pandemic on the faith and experiences of people and congregations. Explore the importance of considering on our own experiences and listening to those of others.
- Fiona Tweedie, coordinated research into how congregations across Scotland responded to the first lockdown
- Carolyn Merry, Director of Place for Hope
- Steve Aisthorpe, coordinated the Church of Scotland Listening Project
- Muriel Pearson, the Minister at Cranhill Parish Church
- Dave Kendall, the Church of Scotland’s Chief Officer.
Date and time
28 July, 12-1.30 pm
How to take part
The event is free and will take place online. Please register in advance via Eventbrite.