Gary supports the work of Livingstonia Synod's Church and Society Programme as Communications and Resource Mobilisation Manager.
Originally from Kirkcudbright where he came to faith in Jesus as part of the congregation of Kirkcudbright Parish Church. Gary and Jacqueline have been members at Kirkintilloch Baptist Church for the last 6 years where Gary is an Elder overseeing the world mission committee and Jacqueline is involved in the worship team where she plays piano.
Gary previously worked at EMMS International as Communications manager - a Christian International healthcare charity working in Malawi, Nepal, India and Zambia. Spending time travelling to visit partners in these countries - including in Livingstonia Synod.
- Read his blog
- April 2021 Partner Plan letter
- January 2021 Partner Plan letter
- July 2020 letter
- February 2020 Partner Plan letter
- December 2019 Partner Plan letter
- September 2019 Partner Plan letter
- July 2019 Partner Plan letter
- May 2019 Partner Plan letter
- February 2019 Partner Plan letter
- December 2018 Partner Plan letter