Riccarton Church and Hall, 21 Old Street, Kilmarnock
Offers over £160,000
Spectacular B-listed church and detached hall set within an elevated position in the Riccarton area of Kilmarnock, 1.5 miles from the town centre.
The property presents a wonderful purchase opportunity for the right buyer in a sought-after area of the town, close to local amenities, schooling and transport links. The historic church dates back to 1823 and is of sandstone construction with a rear extension added in 1910. The hall was built around 2003 and is of brick construction. The large site is set with surrounding grounds extending to approximately 0.69 acres. The war memorial plaques are in the process of being removed from the building to be located elsewhere.